Service in Lomira, WI
Welcome to the Lomira Auto Service Department.
Lomira Auto has the product knowledge, training, OEM diagnostics and OEM parts, teamed with a professional staff equipped to meet your needs.
Our friendly technicians are ASE certified and will make sure that every vehicle they service is safe and dependable.
Our loyal customers tell us we are the friendliest, cleanest and most professional repair facility in the area. It's our goal to prove them right on every visit!
- We do almost any repair. Call Today
- ASE technicians
- AAA Towing Available
- 29-minute oil express change
- Transmission services, rebuild and replace
- Complete vehicle cleaning, detailing and valet service available
- Service loaners/courtesy vehicles available
We will match any competitors advertised specials on routine maintenance.
The Importance of Servicing with Lomira Auto
We specialize in factory recommended, preventative and repair maintenance. Coolant system service, Transmission services, Air filter replacement, Cabin air filter replacement, Fuel filter replacement, Power steering service, Fuel injector service, Brake services, Differential services, Windshield wiper blade replacements, and Battery services just to name a few!
Complete minor tune-up includes replacement of spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, scope engine and clean battery cable ends, minor adjustments and road test.
- We have ALL the same factory diagnostic equipment as any new Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury or Dodge Service Shop
- Computerized repair and factory bulletin updates
- Computerized vehicle history and factory customer information
- Genuine OEM Parts have been engineered into every part of your vehicle, even something simple like an oil filter plays an important role in protecting your engine. So when any component needs replacing, be sure to ask for Genuine OEM Parts.
- We cut factory keys and program remotes
- Complimentary factory maintenance cards
Please contact Lomira Auto's Service Department
Lomira Auto Service Manager
- He was very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle. He answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable in our decision. I am even reminded of my factroy maintenance. I will never buy anywhere else! - Adam G. Fond du Lac, WI
- Everybody we met at Lomira Auto was very nice and very helpful. The Mustang is driven by my son and he really loves the car! - Veronica S. Lomira, WI
- I was not disappointed when we came up from Milwaukee. They found me exactly what I was looking for and it was well worth the trip! - Chris T. Milwaukee, WI
Schedule Service Hours and Directions